Paradox Interactive veröffentlicht heute ( 20.04.) ein neues Update für Cities: Skylines auf den Plattformen Xbox One, Windows 10 sowie PlayStation 4.
Mit dem Update werden hauptsächlich Fehler in der Städtebau-Simulation behoben.
Update Build 43946 Patch Notes
- Added missing trolleybus poles.
- Fixed an issue which showed incorrect values in the economy window.
- Added advisor information to sports inspector windows.
- Added missing road angle indicator.
- Fixed some localisation issues.
- Fixed an issue that would make bulldozing fishing routes outside of the city’s borders impossible.
- Fixed an issue where metro lines were not connecting to Bus-Metro Hub stations.
- Parks will no longer disappear when the camera zooms in.
- Adjusted some vehicle headlights.
- Fixed an issue, where viewing large cities on PS4 would cause a graphic glitch.
- Fisher King achievement will now trigger correctly.
- Adjusted the requirements for achievements: Waters of Our Lives, World of Rotorcraft, Come Fly With Me, Trolleyface.
- Fixed an issue which prevented some players from saving or loading the game.
- Fixed an issue where zooming into certain Industries buildings would cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue causing a game crash while renaming a road.
- Fixed an issue which could cause a crash while inspecting public transport lines.
- Fixed an issue where using the pop-up menu with a mouse could crash the game.
- Fixed an issue which could cause a crash while using keyboard shortcuts in free camera mode.